Our client is currently seeking an experienced or fresh grad to fill the role of HR Generalist. The responsibilities include administrative day-to-day operations of the Human Resources providing the administration of benefits, compensation, policies, hiring, leaves, programs, and compliance.
PAYROLL and BENEFITS ADMINISTRATION
- Processing payroll, which includes ensuring vacation and sick time are tracked in the system
- Answering payroll questions
- Facilitating resolutions to any payroll errors
- Participating in benefits tasks, such as claim resolutions, reconciling benefits statements, and approving invoices for payment
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or a related field preferred
- 1-3 years of experience as an HR Generalist preferred
- Must have exceptional written and verbal communication skills, strong problem-solving abilities, excellent analytical skills, the ability to multi-task & manage deadlines in a fast-paced environment, and attention to detail
- Ability to proficiently display computer software skills with programs such as Microsoft Office applications Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision in a team-based environment.
- Good interpersonal skills to work with different management levels
Powered by JazzHR