***For this role you must be willing to relocate to Yuma, AZ***
This is a CPA Position with succession potential!
Yuma CPA firm serves over 2,600 clients including individuals, partnerships, trusts, corporations, and not-for-profits.
We provide a wide variety of services to include -
- QuickBooks consulting, business consulting
- Financial statement preparation, auditing, income tax, gift and estate tax services
The firm seeks to employ one or more CPAs. Must have the following qualifications -
- Been in public practice for 5-10 years, with experience in supervising and reviewing staff in all areas.
- Experience with Lacerte and QuickBooks a must. Other software utilized by the firm includes the Thomson Reuters suite of products (Practice CS, File Cabinet). Experience in a paperless office desired.
- The ideal candidate must have the ambition and drive to advance to an owner within the next 5-10 years.
- Candidate must either live in Yuma already or be willing to relocate. Serious inquiries only, please
Salary will be determined on qualifications and experience.
CPA Financial Advantage, PC is a close-knit, family-oriented firm that provides flexibility and excellent benefits to it's employees. Besides retirement, health, life, and supplemental insurance, they also offer a gym membership. They get together for birthdays, Christmas parties, and the annual End-of-Tax Season party. If you don't want to dread going to work each day, this company is for you!
Role: Certified Public Accountant
Apply for this job now.