ABC Teachers are recruiting for qualified teachers who are looking for regular supply work in the Telford area.
ABC are able to offer work ranging from day to day to long term placements across all year groups in Primary and we are now looking for teachers to help us fulfil that workload when schools re-open.
Working with ABC you will receive a specialist consultant who will work on your behalf to ensure that you are receiving regular work that is suitable to your specific requirements. We will never ask you to work outside of where you are comfortable, and you will have the flexibility to choose which days you work and the schools that you want to work with.
About ABC Teachers
- ABC Teachers are well established as one of the leading supply education agencies in the Midlands and have a reputation for working collaboratively with our schools and teachers to provide an outstanding overall supply experience.
- Alongside being established in the area ABC are the only agency in the Midlands to work in partnership with TES. This partnership provides us at ABC exclusive opportunities within the market and makes us the preferred supplier for a vast number of schools across the Midlands.
- ABC Teachers are a REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency. This gold standard ensures that we safeguard our candidates to an excellent standard and is another reason that so many schools choose us to help them with their staffing needs.
We value our candidates above all else and offer a competitive and fair rate of pay to ensure you not only love the work you do but feel valued while doing it.
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications and can range from £100 to £180 per day
The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are QTS and recent referenceable experience of working with children.
ABC Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.
What ABC teachers offer
As a valued employee of ABC teachers, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (to commence when schools re-open, subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE online EduCare training package worth £390, including 38 accredited safeguarding and duty of care online courses.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Primary School teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across ABC Teachers please contact our primary team on 0121 274 0345
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call