Company: SYNERGY RADIOLOGY, LLC
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Teleradiology Opportunity with a National Radiology Practice
Synergy Radiology. LLC is a growing radiologist owned and operated practice offering teleradiology services in 7 states (Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, Kentucky, Maine, New Hampshire, and Tennessee). Founded in 2012, we provide final expert reads for our clients. We offer state-of-the-art technology with an emphasis on quality, reasonable workload and a team of IT and administrative staff who are available 24/7. Our teleradiologists read all studies and prepare template-driven reports that prompt input into a logical, study-specific, pre-determined sequence. Case-mix will include 30% CT, 10% MR, 30% Ultrasound and 30% Plain Films; 60% Neuro, 25% Body and 15% MSK. You will have on-demand access to a full spectrum of sub-specialty radiologists.
We currently have openings for Board-certified / Board-eligible Diagnostic Radiologists with fellowship training in Body Imaging for 7 days on and 7 days off with an alternating schedule of evening and night shifts. Evening shifts are from 5 PM to 1 AM EST and night shifts are from 11 PM to 7 AM EST.
Compensation includes a competitive base salary including bonuses paid on work units, quality, and performance measures. Paid malpractice coverage, retirement, medical and dental insurance are all part of our robust benefits package.
- BC/BE Diagnostic Radiologist with CAQ
- Body Imaging Fellowship preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge and ability to use dictation systems and PACS
- Ability to interact professionally and positively with surgical colleagues, hospital personnel, and patients required
- Must possess at least one state license from a state where we currently provide services
- Designated Home-based professional office that meets OSHA and HIPA Compliance
- US-based position, work from any state
Please send your CV and any inquiries to Anne Bergeron at: #removed#
Powered by JazzHR