New Academic Year Primary Teachers needed in Romford and the surrounding areas!
Due to a high demand, Supply desk are currently looking for Primary Teachers
in Romford and the surround areas!
Here at supply desk we are working with schools across Romford and the surround areas assisting them with their supply teacher requirements and are proud to be working in Partnership with the The London Borough of Havering council (HES).
As a Primary Teacher you will have the opportunity to work within state schools and multi academy trusts, the bookings range from EYFS, KS1 and KS2.
What we are looking for?
- Newly Qualified or Experienced Primary Teachers
- DBS or the willingness to obtain one.
- Previous experience.
- Able to provide two years' worth of employment references.
- Positive and enthusiastic approach to education.
- Able to commute in and around Romford
What does this mean for you?
- Regular work either daily supply or long term.
- Excellent pay.
- Bookings in and around your local area.
- Daily bookings at the same school if you wish.
- Pre- books.
- Free training.
- £100 for referring a friend.
We pride ourselves in our quality of service and listening to our staff, feedback is always welcomed!