Role: KS2 Teaching Assistant
We are working closely with a school in the Spennymoor area who are looking to appoint a KS2 Teaching Assistant to work across both their Y5 + Y6 classes.
This is a general TA position; the successful candidate will be supporting both classes as well as working 1:1 with some pupils who would benefit having some extra support staying engaged with lessons. Previous experience working 1:1 with pupils would be advantageous but not required.
A single entry from, the school is located near public transport as well as available parking on site. Rated 'Good' on their last Ofsted report, the school is making great strides to improve for their next inspection.
- Minimum Level 2 Teaching Assistance qualification
- Experienced working in KS2
- Ability to keep pupils engaged and interested in learning
- Tracking pupil progress and reporting to class teacher
- Holds a Child Only DBS on the Update Service (or be willing to apply for one)
Benefits of working with the school:
- Competitive rates varying between £325-£375 paid weekly
- Working in an Ofsted 'GOOD' school looking to improve
- Chance to complete CPD courses and twilight training sessions