Right Turn Recruiting has been in business for almost 10 years and continues to grow exponentially every year. RTR proactively places Class A Truck Drivers with the industry’s leading carriers. It is the goal of Right Turn Recruiting to land each driver that applies with a job he can go to and ultimately call home!
We work directly with over 20 carriers nationwide ranging from 40 truck carriers to 5,000 truck outfits! With a wide variety of driving opportunities, we are truly able to help nearly every qualified driver that applies.
Now is a great time to join RTR and the energetic crew that ultimately has made us who we are today. If you have a track record as a top producing sales rep/recruiter and want to join a recruiting company that is on the cutting edge of driver placement, we’d love to talk to you!
This is a great position for someone with experience in sales and/or recruiting experience. Are you self-motivated and hard working? Do you want to be compensated for what you put in? Then this is the job for you!
- Strong sales skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to cultivate and build relationships
- Listening skills
- Consultative in nature
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong follow-up skills
- Demonstrate resourcefulness and initiative in dealing with daily assumptions
- Seek out, interview, and screen applicants to fill existing openings while maintaining current knowledge of each carrier’s hiring criteria.
- Offer Driver applicants the most current information. Using relevant information and individual judgment to determine whether events or processes comply with laws, regulations, or standards.
- Utilize computers and computer systems to set up functions, enter data, or process information while ensuring that departmental policies and procedures are followed to the highest standard.
- Interview, gather, and analyze information skillfully to obtain a complete application and pre-qualify applicants.
- Inform potential applicants about facilities, operations, benefits, pay, and specialty and dedicated opportunities.
Here at Right Turn Recruiting, we help drivers just like you who want the best chance to work with a carrier that will deliver success and meet your particular needs. Let us steer you in the right direction of your next regional or OTR driving job.
We are an authorized recruiting agent for multiple carriers that haul a variety of freight, including dry, refrigerated and flatbed. As such, we know which carriers offer the benefits you desire. Turn to us to take the hassle out of your truck driving job search!
Role: Truck Driver Recruiter Position
Apply for this job now.