Objective of Role
The primary responsibility of this role is to perform core AML/KYC due diligence, PEP, Sanctions and financial crime risk assessments of new and existing customers, to help secure compliance with law and regulation.
The Candidate We Are Looking For:
- Language Proficiency: English - the candidate will primarily handle UK customer profiles. The ability to speak/understand English to a sufficient and fluent level is vital.
- Analytical - you should be capable of assessing key customer information in a timely manner to effectively understand and act upon risk as you find it.
- Driven and motivated - "outside of the box" ideas to improve and develop the team are encouraged and ambition to excel is always welcome
- Detail-orientated - the candidate will be expected to identify minor but critical details in profiles that will form the basis of a wider customer review.
- Knowledge of or experience within the UK online gambling industry and/or AML/RG/KYC/EDD experience is preferable, but not necessary.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Timely, efficient and accurate Due Diligence (DD) checks of new and existing customers, ensuring records are accurate in all systems and that supporting documentation is uploaded and analysed within agreed time lines.
- Communicating professionally and confidently with stakeholders including colleagues, VIP managers, Risk team, Responsible Gambling team and customer relations as part of the DD process.
- Preparing AML and Player Protection management information for reporting to the management team.
- Performing PEP, Sanction checks and analysing the results to eliminate or confirm matches.
• Ensuring that action taken on customer accounts as in adherence with both internal policies and procedures as well as that set out by the regulator and legislation.
- Contacting customers to obtain SOW and SOF information/documentation.
- Completing tasks, projects and workload at a level that maintains high levels of quantity and quality.
- Monitor customers to identify any concerns in relation to responsible gambling, and where necessary raising these concerns through the appropriate channels in line with the social responsibility process.
- If appropriate, taking action on customer accounts in accordance with regulations and best practice.
- Assisting with the compliance section of the internal company audit.
- Participation in ad hoc and project work as required e.g. remediation projects, process changes.
- Confidence in using Google Sheets, Docs and Slides and/or similar Microsoft Office products is essential.