Role: Customer Service Coordinator
Industry: Wholesale Catering
Salary: £21k to £25k (depending on experience)
Hours: 8am - 4.30pm or 10am - 6.30pm rotational (Monday to Friday)
I have a opportunity to work for a business with ambitious growth plans, this client is an online business that are they are on a mission to double the size, in the next 2 years!
Would you like to be part of something special?
Do you have a background in customer service and catering?
If so, I would love to hear from you.
- Delivering a service which makes your customers feel valued and supported
- Responding to a number of customer questions and queries, helping to resolve problems
- Responding by telephone and email
- Processing payments
- Working with suppliers & manufacturers to resolve technical issues
- Experience in the catering sector is essential for this role or experience using or being around commercial catering equipment would be a huge benefit within this role.
- Great communication skills
- A desire to learn and develop in the role or beyond
- Be focused on helping people and resolving their queries
- Be determined to succeed - both for yourself and your customers
- A good level of IT skill and an ability to multitask on computer-based programmes
Please apply today, Call Aspion for more information