Full Time Teaching Assistant
Do you enjoy supporting and developing children?
TeacherActive have an amazing opportunity for a passionate Full Time Teaching Assistant to work in one of our specialist schools in Barton supporting children ages 8-19 with moderate to severe Autism and associated behavioural needs, and other learning difficulties.
This is a full time position Monday-Friday 9.00-15.00
This specialist school has amazing on-site facilities such as a hydrotherapy pool, sports hall, and horticulture facilities. An ideal Teaching Assistant will be able to provide a holistic approach to support students with their learning which has been specifically designed for children and young people with special educational needs and follow an autism specific approach.
The ideal TA / Teaching Assistant should have the following:
- Level 2 or 3 qualified and/or a minimum of 6 months' experience in an educational establishment
- A calm, patient and caring persona
- Good communication skills
- A good understanding of child protection and safeguarding guidelines
- Experience in working with supporting students in their education on a 1:1 and a small group basis
All of our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you're paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there's no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard earned cash.
If you feel that you are the right TA / Teaching Assistant, please click apply or contact Eli on #removed#or email #removed#