Company: VMR STRATEGIC SOLUTIONS
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Fort Meade, Md
LOCATION: Fort Meade, Md
CLEARANCE: TS/SCI Poly
VMR Strategic Solutions, LLC is seeking a Systems Engineer II to support a Government contract in Fort Meade, Md. The ideal candidates must possess the following skills listed below.
Applies systems engineering principles throughout the systems life cycle phases: Concept, Development, Production, Utilization, Support, and Retirement. Interacts with the customer regarding Systems Engineering technical considerations and for associated problems, issues or conflicts. Communicates with other program personnel, customer overseers, and senior executives. Responsibility for the technical integrity, quality, and completeness of work performed.
- Requirements Analysis, Architectural Design, Implementation, Integration, Verification, Transition, Validation, Operation, Maintenance, and Disposal.
- Control, Decision Management, Risk Management, Configuration.
- Perform systems engineering activities and assist in the preparation of a work product in Technical Process Areas.
- Perform analysis of technical alternatives for a project and make preliminary recommendations.
- Four (4) years of systems engineering experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering, computer science or related discipline