We are seeking a Hiring Caregivers Immediately For Senior Care to join our team! You will assist in the daily care of elderly or disabled individuals.
- Assist clients with daily living activities
- Communicate ongoing care results and updates to relevant parties
- Collaborate with clients and families for best care opportunities
- Maintain a healthy and comfortable living environment
- Previous experience in personal care or other related fields
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Visiting Angels Living Assistance Services is a nationally known and award-winning leader in the homecare industry providing a much-need and valuable service for our aging U.S. population. We are looking for compassionate, dedicated, and experienced homecare professionals in the Torrance & surrounding South Bay areas to join our team! If you are a caregiver who would like to provide one-on-one care for an elderly adult in his or her home this, job is for you.
We are looking for a committed individual who has great communication skills and the ability to quickly problem-solve. Our Caregivers will perform non-medical homecare for clients who, due to advanced age, physical disability, and/or mental deficiency, need supervision. Caregivers also may work flexible schedules of their choice. Our shifts are available Monday through Sunday ranging from 2-12 hours long. These shifts can occur during the morning, day, evenings or overnight. Whether you are looking to gain more caregiving experience or simply enjoy working with seniors and adults with developmental disabilities, discover how working at Visiting Angels Torrance may change your life, along with your clients' lives, forever!
Role: Hiring Caregivers Immediately for Senior Care
Apply for this job now.