LAUNCH is hiring into our management training program. Our talented team of marketing professionals represents our clients with unparalleled integrity to the business community.
In order for our organization to prosper, we are aggressively seeking talented, enthusiastic individuals who are searching for an opportunity to quickly work their way from ENTRY-LEVEL into a position in MANAGEMENT, overseeing campaigns for our clients and managing a staff of 15+ employees.
LAUNCH is looking for individuals who are interested in growing and developing within a company and has the leadership skills for capable of rapid advancement in to management.
This position involves responsibilities in:
- Sales and marketing
- Entry level management
- Human resources
- Face to face sales of services to new business prospects
The sales, marketing and management team at LAUNCH cross-trains all employees within leadership development which includes:
- Team building
- Employee retention
Benefits and Our Culture:
The sales , management , & marketing team at LAUNCH offers an environment where our employee’s ideas are not only heard but implemented. We offer a team based and structured environment, however employees are expected to be self-disciplined in managing their own time and work schedule.
- Fun, team building environment
- Travel opportunities
- Leadership workshops and development
- Training in sales, marketing & management
- Financial management, business management, time management
- Training in basic selling, value based selling, sales induction, core sales skills and finance for sales
- Training in direct marketing & internet marketing
- Philanthropy events- a chance to give back to the community
- Recognition for top performers
- Advancement into management & marketing roles based on performance
Skills / Requirements
Qualified candidates must possess excellent interpersonal communication skills and a high level of professionalism and integrity. Public speaking skills for presenting to groups are a plus.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and integrity
- Experience with public speaking for presenting to groups a plus
- 4 Year degree preferred
- 1-2 years of customer service, sales, marketing or management experience preferred
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving skills
Employees who achieve promotions into management at LAUNCH are:
- Highly coachable team players
- Willing to follow a proven training and support system designed to help employees achieve their goals
- Team player
- Amazing attitudes
LAUNCH was brought to Chicago due to the high demand from the clients. They are currently looking to exceed monthly targets and by having us the face of their business. . We solve problems for our clients and continuously exceed targets, and they want more. Quickly, we are becoming the premier consulting channels for several companies. Our methods are proven again and again, year after year.
Since our inception, we have hit the ground running. Our team offers a smile and a hand-shake that delivers results with integrity.
Role: Account Manager / Management Training Available
Apply for this job now.