COMPANY: CAREER LEGAL, LEGAL PA & SECRETARIAL
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: Up to £26,000
Junior PA Corporate Banking
up to £26,000
“A rare opportunity has arisen at a law firm in Liverpool Street. They are looking for someone with a minimum of 12 months Corporate/Banking experience to join them on a permanent basis. This is a chance for a Junior PA/Administrator to join a growing law firm, that refer to themselves as a family who take pride in every one of their employees. To apply for this position, you must hold a Cilex qualification. You will be responsible for an allocation of 2 Partners and 4 Solicitors”.
Duties to include -
- Audio and copy typing and document processing;
- Formatting documents and any other relevant documentation as directed;
- Diary management for the solicitor(s);
- General administrative support for the department e.g. archiving, filing, photocopying;
- Receiving phone calls from clients; routing them or taking messages as appropriate;
- Producing bills and dealing with invoices;
- Organising and maintaining tidy and accurate files both in hard copy and electronically;
- To provide cover and support to the other secretaries within the firm as and when required. Flexibility is important as there can be considerable fluctuations in the amount of work produced by the solicitors.