Reference Number: 6977068
A temporary opportunity has opened up for a Carpenter to start with a company in the Warwickshire area. This opportunity is for candidates who have previous experience working within domestic properties.
Looking for a start as soon as possible, the day-to-day duties will include but not be limited to:
- Working on a timber repairs programme as part of the planned works team
- Carrying out UPVC fascia and soffit replacements
- Completing timber repairs to externals of properties on a painting programme
In order to be successful a candidate must have:
- NVQ Level 2 or equivalent
- Own vehicle, valid driving license and business insurance
To secure an interview for this excellent opportunity contact David Schofield or Laura Crosby on 0121 616 0683 or alternatively email #removed# as soon as possible
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.