Brand Ambassador Needed - Imagine Yourself In A Job You ENJOY - Full Time & Sports Minded
We are the leading Marketing and Promotions firm located in Long Island City, NY - just 6 minutes from Grand Central Station! Our focus is to find outgoing, team-oriented brand representatives who enjoy working with our clients to create massive brand recognition within the general public.
Purpose of Position
We create mass product and service visibility through direct field marketing programs. You will work closely with other Sports-Minded Brand Ambassadors to create excellent customer service and aide in driving profits through face-to-face sales interactions. You will answer customer questions regarding our client's brand and aide in driving revenue by increasing brand engagement and sales.
- Increase client's profits by establishing strong brand representation through face-to-face marketing.
- Execute short-term promotional sales presentations.
Skills and Knowledge
- 1-2 years experience or training in marketing, direct sales, and face to face interactions, but willing to make exceptions for the right candidate
- Experience in customer service or other people-oriented fields desired
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and contribute in a team environment
- Exceptional self-management and self-motivation skills
- Desire to succeed
- Must have a professional and well polished appearance
- Must be able to train at our Long Island City office daily
- Must be able to start IMMEDIATELY
- Do not apply if outside the USA (we do not conduct any phone or Skype interviews) We are looking for local applicants
- Everyone MUST start at ENTRY LEVEL
- Must be comfortable with doing direct sales and promotions for high-profile clientele
- Must be comfortable with going B2B with assigned territories
Submit your resume today for immediate consideration.
Interviews are being held over the next week.
related keywords: marketing, advertising, sales, entry level, account management, general business, event marketing, public relations, customer service, retail, restaurant, hospitality, sports, entertainment, brand ambassador, management opportunity, events, retail, restaurant, sports, sports marketing, advertising, event planning, Manhattan, Brooklyn, New Jersey, Long Island, Queens, Bronx, sports
FYPM Group is a community of inventors. We transform brands into research-backed, promotional masterpieces and create brand awareness, return business, and targeted campaigns so our clients can focus on their core business strategies.
To schedule an on-site, face to face interview at the Long Island City location, click on the link to the calendar below to schedule a time! Please remember to apply first and send your updated resume. After that has been sent, you can click on the link below to schedule an interview!
Role: Imagine Yourself In A Job You ENJOY - Full Time & Sports Minded
Location: Long Island City,
Apply for this job now.