If you are looking for work-life balance in your next Accounting Manager move, connect with us today! You will join a prominently-established wealth management firm in downtown San Francisco. You will oversee the GL team and focus on reconciliations and projects related to system enhancement. Awesome perks include modern work-spaces, room for growth, and catered lunches. This is a temp-to-hire opportunity with strong potential for development!
Accounting Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage the month end process to support accurate financial reporting processes and procedures
- Assist with month-end general accounting responsibilities by coordinating workflow, preparing and reviewing various journal entries and analyzing key accounts
- Collaborate with team to create corporate reporting and audits
- Perform payroll review and oversee cash management
- Interface with various departments (Fund Accounting, Treasury, Institutional Accounting) to perform analyses
- Manage intercompany accounts to streamline processes
Accounting Manager Desired Skills/Qualifications:
- BS or MS in Accounting, Finance, Business Admin, or equivalent
- 8+ years experience in a supervisory role in Accounting
- Experience with advanced Excel and large ERP systems preferred
Role: Accounting Manager
Location: San Francisco,
Apply for this job now.