Main Purpose of the Role
The Litigation Support Associate position is an important part of the organization at Veritext, and will be responsible for litigation needs by using law office technology to manage voluminous data in various formats so that it is readily accessible.
- Telephone interaction with both reporters and clients to resolve issues, provide needed information and work product and instruct on procedures;
- Enter details of customer service calls in proprietary system;
- Ability to assist clients with on-line scheduling and access to transcripts and exhibits;
- Reading and understanding instructions from reporters regarding how to process deposition transcripts
- Attention to detail in quality control checking basic information contained in the transcript;
- Following a multiple-step process in proprietary computer systems to archive, print and email transcripts and exhibits to clients
- Process and modify form read and sign letters in MS Word
- Tracking assignment status on proprietary computer system
- Creating CD’s and returning originals
- Interaction with other departments
- Other related projects as assigned
Skills and Competencies (The abilities that the individual needs in order to perform this role effectively)
- Customer service oriented with strong interpersonal skills; able to respond promptly to client needs, follow through and resolve issues in a pleasant and helpful manner.
- Organized, can multitask effectively and dedicated professional.
- Proactive and motivated with good problem solving skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office is required.
- Computer skills including knowledge of Excel and MS Outlook.
- Must be detail-oriented and accurate, ability to work well under pressure.
Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to communicate and interact effectively.
Results Driven, Professionalism, Integrity and Accountability
-Associates degree in related field
-Minimum of 2-4 years Litigation Support experience.
Knowledge of legal services industry.
-Proficient in relevant computer software packages and applications
-Excellent verbal and written communication
Veritext is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Veritext provides industry-leading Deposition and Litigation services. Our coverage is Nationwide, with services available across the United States. Veritext employees and deposition professionals are at the root of our success, with the drive and skill to go the extra mile, to ensure that our clients receive the most value from our services.
Our solutions utilize the latest easy-to-use technologies that streamline the deposition process, enhance delivery flexibility, and reliably handle the most complex cases. Proprietary video, mobile and remote services combined with unmatched security, including HIPAA and PII compliance, ensure that Veritext clients have the best tools available and the confidence of working with the market leader.
Role: Litigation Support Associate
Apply for this job now.