Company: GRAND PEAKS PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
At GRAND Peaks we are committed to delivering GRAND quality and value, by maintaining a higher standard of customer service. As we continue to grow, our culture, our employees, and our management style are what continue to make us known as leaders of GRAND service, GRAND apartments, and GRAND employees!
Primary responsibilities of the Maintenance Technician are to ensure all vacated apartments are thoroughly restored to market ready status and service requests completed in a timely manner.
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Evaluate the condition of these items to restore apartments (check, repair, replace) to market-ready status: see attached make ready status check list
- Timely and efficient completion of service requests with high service standards.
- Change A/C filters and service HVAC (if certified).
- Assist with vacant apartment trash-outs and keeping grounds clean.
- Move appliances, equipment, furniture as needed.
- Maintain order and cleanliness in maintenance and storage areas; keep all areas locked and secured.
- Wear required uniform and maintain an appropriate appearance.
- Comply with all state/local laws and follow the company's policies and procedures.
- Adhere to all safety procedures and guidelines including compliance with OSHA/Fair Housing requirements.
- Responsible for assisting other employees in any apartment management functions.
- Update service requests
- Other duties, as assigned
We offer a competitive salary and an exceptional benefits package including, generous paid time off, a 401(k) plan with company match, complete medical and dental plans, and outstanding development/training programs.
Apply now to experience our GRAND lifestyle!
Powered by JazzHR