HEY COLLEGE GRADS! Do you find yourself asking - 'How am I supposed to have 3-5 years of experience if nobody will give me a chance?' If so, look no further. Executive Enterprise will personally train and develop the future Managers and CEO's of the outsourced Marketing Industry. Our CEO started off from an entry level position and moved up all the way to the top to be one of the youngest CEO's in the NYC area.
Executive Enterprise is looking for someone to join its' growing Account Operations team, which helps us run campaigns for our brand partners. We work with everyone from up-and-coming startups to national level brands, helping them achieve their marketing goals and brand initiatives. Your job would be helping use our established marketing techniques to run campaigns with a solid team of brand ambassadors, making sure things run smoothly and keeping our clients at the forefront of their respective industries.
- Obsessed with being a brand influencer and market leader
- Psyched about getting paid to do something you love
- Incredibly organized, detail-oriented
- A fun addition to our small (but growing!) team
- Excited about building the culture of our startup
- Eager to learn - you are the type of person who brings us new ideas and keeps the company curious
Working with Marketing Coordinator and the Sales Operations Manager to integrate PR campaigns with customer promotions.
Keeping updated on industry and competitive trends and regularly informing sales and marketing of noteworthy news items and opportunities.
Process internal marketing requests to support the sales team.
Skills & Must-Haves:
Role: Entry Level Marketing Assistant - Top Employer for College Graduates!
Apply for this job now.