My client is a UK-headquartered company specialising in time-critical logistics. In addition to their head office in Birmingham, they have an office in Poland and additional market representation globally.
Due to continued growth this client is now recruiting for a Transport Operative to work in their Birmingham office.
This will be a fast paced office based role dealing with a large number of clients and duties on a daily basis
The ideal candidate will have experience from working in the logistics industry. Fluent written and spoken English is essential for this position and knowledge of other languages would be beneficial.
* Monitor and provide quotations for incoming requests relating to all modes of transport and logistics by road & air.
* Inputting of new jobs onto a bespoke system.
* Forwarding of transport orders.
* Maintain the required record keeping to ensure the efficient, cost-effective and lawful execution of all transport activities.
* Act as the liaison point between all parties to ensure that the client expectation is met.
* To carry out any other duties within the competence of the role holder, as requested (including additional working hours as and when required).
Role: Transport Operative
Apply for this job now.