Company: CHASE MEDICAL
Job Type: Bank,Contract,Permanent,Temporary
Advanced Nurse Practitioner - Thetford
One of our fantastic clients in the Thetford area is now looking for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner to join their lively GP surgery on a part-time basis. This is a large practice that oversees the care of many patients, so would be perfect for someone looking to increase their CPD whilst working in an active hands-on environment.
The desirable candidate will:
- Have suitable and recent experience working as an Advanced Nurse Practitioner
- Be a confident and autonomous leader, as there will be opportunities to help develop and mentor the nursing team
- Possess the ability to Diagnose, Treat, Refer and Independently Prescribe
- Be enthusiastic about providing top quality patient care
- Salary £48-50k per annum (depending on experience)
- NHS Pension
- 25-30 hours per week
- Indemnity included
- Competitive Holiday Pay allowance
- Fun and supportive team
Chase Medical is a primary care agency that specialise in providing work to Practice Nurses and Advanced Nurse Practitioners on a locum, contract, and permanent basis. It is our aim to find the perfect role for you, wherever in the country you may be.
Not wanting to commit to a new full-time position? Looking for locum work instead? You can earn £38.50-62 per hour (including holiday pay) working for us! We have a number of flexible shifts available that can be booked up to 12 months in advance. We aim to make the process as simple and easy for you as possible, so get in contact today to find out more.
If you are interested in this role or others we have, call Rebecca Burnham-Wake on: [... Click Apply...]or email her on [... Click Apply...]
Know someone else looking for work in the primary care sector? Referring a friend can entitle you to up to £500 - don't miss out on this opportunity, get in contact today!
Job Reference: RW-ANP-THET