Company: GOODMAN MASSON
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £40,000 per annum
A housing company is looking for their next Management Accountant to join their team in based London. you will be responsible for supporting the business performance agenda by business partnering with the wider business and providing insightful analysis and reporting.
- Business Partner for Partnerships teams.
- Owns weekly UL reporting and relationship with QX, leading on billing to ensure accurate and timely production of invoicing.
- Owns UL credit control process
- Owns Ancillary income areas such as Laundry and Cancellation fees
- Works with FP&A team on Summer Income analysis and reporting
- Owns and reports on Corporate costs, including Exceptionals.
- Review and understand all transactions within ServiceCo, working with QX and the Group Reporting team to ensure correct entries
- Provides all variance analysis and commentary on Corporate costs for the monthly pack
- Provide analysis as required to support the monthly Corporate outlook schedule, maintained by the FP&A team
- Provide the FP&A team with inputs for the cash forecasts as required
- Prepare and deliver Corporate cost analysis as appropriate to the FP&A team each month end. Ensure the format is compatible with their requirements for the Board Pack/other reporting.
- Work closely with the FP&A team to ensure a smooth and timely handover of information each month end.
- Review and prepare balance sheet reconciliations relating to Revenue and Corporate. Ensure these are completed on a timely basis and that all reconciling items are dealt with in a timely manner.
Skills and qualifications
- Part-qualified accountant CIMA/ACA/ACCA with up to 2 years appropriate experience
- Sound knowledge of management and board reporting requirements
- Experience of working in a similar role within a fast-paced multi-site business
- Highly analytical
Benefits and other Info
- £40k P/A plus full benefits
- Hybrid working (2/3 days in office)
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.