- Overhaul and install new equipment.
- Rebuild and fabricate parts.
- Perform facility maintenance and maintain clean and safe work area.
- Generate parts request to ensure adequate inventory.
- Generate and complete work orders as assigned.
- Perform equipment change-overs and production line set- ups.
- Ensure proper equipment performance during the shift and correct anomalies in case of breakdown.
- Perform preventive and corrective activities at equipment according to maintenance plans under the supervision of Maintenance Engineer.
- Vocational Diploma or higher in Mechanical or Electrical areas
- 2-3 years’ experience in maintenance from plastic injection molding industry, beverage industry or assembly lines.
- Experience and skills in identifying root cause and develop countermeasures to address Machine technical knowledge
- Skills for breakdown/ Anomaly analysis
- Production process knowledge is preferred
- Quality an added advantage
- Bilingual preferred
**Wages to be discussed at interview and based on your abilities**
Non Alcoholic Beverage manufacturing company.
Role: Mechanic for Tetra Pak Production Line
Apply for this job now.