Isn't it time painters/make ready's that have opportunity for full time work that is in 1 location and more importantly with a company that will reward your hard work? How about a company that allows you the chance for a raise every year, year end bonus and that loves to promote within?
JRK has an immediate need for a Maintenance Technician.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Grounds maintenance activities such as mowing lawns, trimming hedges, removing weeds, and raking and disposing of leaves and refuse, and maintaining sprinkler system
- Maintain and repair all equipment, furniture and fixtures within available financial resources
- Repair plumbing and electrical issues
- Help oversee and maintain HVAC systems
- Help maintain grounds cleanliness and curb appeal
- On-Call- address all maintenance emergencies in a timely fashion
- Maintain swimming pool(s) and equipment, including Saturday and Sunday as needed
- Assist with apartment turns
- Maintain tools and equipment
- Read and repair utility meters (if applicable)
- Treats all tenants with the highest level of concern and care
- Ensures that the Property is in compliance with all Local, State and Federal employment laws, including wage and hour, breaks, human rights and equal employment opportunities
- Help maintains safe working conditions for employees and residents, resolving safety concerns quickly
- Maintains regular and consistent attendance and punctuality to ensure all essential duties are fulfilled to satisfactory level
- Other duties may be assigned as needed
- 2-5 years successful previous property maintenance experience
- HVAC/EPA Certification
- Self-motivated, responsible, accountable and mature
- Experience with light carpentry, electrical, and plumbing
- Painting experience
- Highest levels of honesty, integrity and ethics
- Ability to stand, climb stairs/ladders and walk property on an as needed basis
- Ability to use hands to handle tools, feel objects, or control machinery as outlined in job description
- Ability to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl to complete daily tasks
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move 10Lbs., frequently, lift and/or move 25 Lbs., and occasionally lift and/or move 50 Lbs.
- Adequate vision capabilities to perform basic job function
- Ability to function in various weather and climate conditions
We offer numerous benefits including: medical, dental, vision, 401k, FSA, short term disability, etc.
To apply for this position, please respond to this ad with your resume.
Role: Maintenance Technician - Briargate on Main
Apply for this job now.