Level 3 KS1, KS2 TA / Keystage 1, Key Stage 2 Teaching Assistant
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Level 3 Primary TA in an outstanding Primary school in Derbyshire. Interviews will be held at the start of November with a view to beginning straight away.
Do you hold a Level 3 NVQ certificate in Children's Learning and Development or equivalent? Are you confident in teaching literacy and numeracy to primary pupils? Do you work well independently and as part of a team?
The school is seeking to appoint a strong, experienced KS1 / KS2 / Keystage 1 / Key Stage 2 Teaching Assistant to support a lovely group of kids in a variety of classes throughout.
The role will include:
- Assisting the teacher with classroom preparation
- Work with students who require additional support
- Leading group work
- Helping the class teacher with pupil observations
As a Level 3 primary Teaching Assistant through TeacherActive you will receive:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Support from a dedicated team of consultants
- An excellent referral scheme *Terms and Conditions apply*
- Access to a range of unique positions in our schools
All of our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you're paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there's no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard earned cash.
If you are interested in a role as a Level 3 Primary TA / Keystage 1 / Key Stage 2 Teaching Assistant, please contact Louis on 0115 824 1888 or email your CV to #removed#