SHEQ Manager - £42k - £50k + Company Car + Fuel Card + Discretionary Bonus + Pension Scheme + 20 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays, Based Near Bristol with National Site Cover
Principal People are seeking a Safety, Health, Environment and Quality professional to be part of a growing business that works in the Fit Out, Maintenance and Refurbishment sectors. This office and site based role is a fantastic opportunity to expand your experience and work with blue chip clients on diverse and rewarding projects.
This company has grown substantially and is a market leader in there industry. They are now looking for a proactive, innovative and hands on SHEQ Manager to lead a team of safety professionals and drive the businesses Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality functions across the board.
This role will provide an opportunity to work alongside experienced Safety, Health, Environment and Quality professionals and be part of a business that values the retention and skills of their staff.
Key responsibilities of this SHEQ Manager role include:
- Carry out any relevant training
- Maintain client relationships
- Attend client safety meetings
- Support Project teams in measuring and monitoring safety performance on site
- Assist in maintaining management systems across standard of ISO 9001, ISO14001, OHSAS 18001 & ISO 45001
- Reporting on any SHEQ processes to the Director
- Manage a small team of safety and compliance professionals
The successful SHEQ Manager will hold:
- Full, clean UK Driver's License
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate or equivalent
- Experience within the Construction Industry or similar
- Experience and working knowledge of Management Systems
- CDM Knowledge
In return the successful SHEQ Manager will be entitled to up to £50,000.00 + Company Car + Fuel Card + Discretionary Bonus + Pension Scheme + 20 Days plus Bank Holidays and more.
If this is of interest to you, please email me with your updated cv to #removed#.