COMPANY: GERRARD WHITE CONSULTING
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: £75000.00 - £80000.00 per annum
Title Senior FIG Analyst
Salary - circa £75,000 + Bonus
Location - London
Our client, a UK leading FIG M&A Advisory Specialist, are seeking to add a professional and motivated Senior Analyst/Associate-level candidate to their FIG M&A team.
The firm has a global presence across all financial services sectors and are looking to add a high-calibre professional to the FIG M&A team. The firm places a strong focus on culture and strive to create a positive working environment. Therefore, they are looking to potentially hire an individual who can fit into their forward-thinking ambitions and outlook.
The role will focus on executing the firm's M&A transactions across a variety of geographies, and as such, the firm is looking for a candidate with the following attributes:
- Excellent prior FIG sector M&A transactional experience - within a top-tier bank, Big 4 or consultancy
- Strong valuation/modelling capabilities
- Broad communication skills (an additional European language would be preferred, but not essential)
- Must hold a minimum 2:1 or higher - Finance related qualification
- First time passes for ACCA.
- You can expect to be involved in industry and company research, quantitative analysis, company valuation analysis and financial modelling.
Our client is interested in candidates with outstanding academic backgrounds, and who ideally will have a combination of strong FIG sector advisory/consultancy experience.
Due to the expanding nature of the platform in London, the successful candidate will assume a high level of responsibility with the team, join a reputable global firm and have the opportunity to take the next step forward in their career.