Baltic Talent Group is now hiring for a full-time position as an Entry Level Account Manager.
Baltic Talent Group is looking for entry level team players to join our team as an Entry Level Account Manager and to cross train in all aspects of:
- Training Systems
- Customer Relations / Customer Service
A day in the life of our Entry Level Account Manager position:
The team at Baltic Talent Group is ever evolving. We are in a place to double in size by the start of next year! What does this mean? Initially, your job will be to join our sales, marketing, and development team. Once you've mastered customer acquisition, you will begin to develop your skill-set as a leader and coach. Your job will be to develop and train others in areas of sales, marketing, and management. As you advance within the company, you will continue learning new phases of business management, marketing, sales, communications, and customer acquisition/retention. We are looking to train someone from the entry level into a managing partner.
- 0-6 years of customer service, sales, or relevant job experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional Image
- Ability to work Full Time
- Team Player
- Optimistic Attitude and Down for Whatever!
- College Degree Preferred
- Competitive pay + additional commissions and bonuses
- Pay Increases as you advance within the company
- Weekly family and friends events
- Staff appreciation day, lunch, dinners, etc.
- Holidays off
- Win free paid vacations - Bahamas, Puerto Rico, and coast to coast!
- Sporting event and concert tickets
- Philanthropy events
Baltic Talent Group provides unlimited promotional opportunities for each who joins our team based 100% on achievement, not seniority. By pushing our candidates to step outside of their comfort zones while practicing their newly acquired skills alongside more advanced team members, they achieve fantastic goals in exceptionally short amounts of time.
Role: Account Manager - Sales / Marketing
Apply for this job now.