RCI is a leading business consulting outsourcing provider of customer service and customer acquisition solutions spanning the entire sales cycle.
Positions are available in the following areas:
Customer Service Management:
Serving some of the most prominent brands in America, RCI ensures clients get more from customer relationships by delivering consistent superior service.
Customer Acquisition Management:
We leverage conversation and in person social interaction to improve acquisition and retention, enhance brand loyalty, increase sales, and revenue for our clients. Our team is dedicated to creating a consultative sales process designed around solutions, not persuasion.
Business Management Solutions:
Spanning almost a decade the business solutions team is one of the best in the industry. We train and mentor team members to develop the skills they need to lead a team by honing the strengths they naturally possess.
RCI is one of the fastest growing customer service and customer acquisition outsourcers with locations across Jacksonville. Our rapid growth has created great opportunities for our employees, clients, and the many communities that we call home.
With great partnerships and a growing client base, RCI is creating new opportunities daily:
- We have our own in house leadership development programs
- Opportunities for individuals to join a company where they can enjoy their work day
- 100% of our management team is promoted from within our organization.
- Opportunities to provide excellent levels of service to the clients we support and to thousands of customers daily
- We believe in recognizing individual employees for their contributions and achievements
- Opportunities to grow and develop the career in management or leadership that individuals really want
Whatever role or position you are seeking, RCIhas challenging and exciting career growth opportunities waiting for you.
- High School Diploma
- College preferred
Experience and Skills:
- 1-2 years customer service or sales experience - restaurant or hospitality experience included
- Ability to remain highly motivated in a service and sales environment
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Highly energetic with motivation to appreciate customers and other team members
- Multi-task oriented
- Excellent active listening and interpersonal skills
- Confident and positive attitude expressed with a genuinely sincere tone
- Adaptive to change
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with emphasis on probing
- Ability to lead a conversation
- Demonstrate personal responsibility (i.e., attendance, punctuality, ownership of day-to-day activities)
Role: Entry Level Sales and Customer Service Representative
Location: Ponte Vedra Beach,
Apply for this job now.