Accounts Payable ClerkCompensation:
$18.05 to $20.90 hourly
Accountemps is looking for an Accounts Payable (A/P) Clerk available to start immediately. Located in Memphis, Tennessee, the Accounts Payable Clerk will be a long-term temporary-to-full-time position. In this influential department, there is a possibility for further career growth and advancement. The Accounts Payable Clerk duties will include matching and batching code invoices, resolving A/P issues, processing expense reports, updating and reconciling sub-ledger to G/L, and processing checks.
- Provide support during internal and external audits
- Perform special projects as assigned
- Manage validating, recording, and mailing checks and expedite special handling
- Perform daily processes and controls correctly and punctually, ensuring company policies are followed
- Manage full-cycle A/P
- Handle daily department mail by opening, sorting, and distributing it
- Assist internal business partners with any customer services needs
- Assist the AP/Finance Department with administrative tasks
- Organize, register, scan, and file invoices, checks, and other documentsJob Requirements:
- Prior experience in an A/P role preferred
- Strong familiarity with Invoice
- Data entry experience
- Solid understanding of Accounts Payable (AP)
- QuickBooks experience required
- Microsoft Excel experience preferred
- Detailed and have the ability work independently
- AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting, Business or similar preferred
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills, especially when interacting with those in the technical and financial backgrounds
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.