Promotional Marketing / Advertising Representative - Entry Level
We are a leading Event / Promotions and Marketing firm in the area. We are looking for entry-level innovative, team-oriented individuals who enjoy working with others and maintaining relationships with our prestigious clientele.
Purpose of Position
The focus of this position is to promote our clients brand names by developing and supporting field marketing programs. You will work closely with other Event Marketing Specialists, and corporate marketing and sales organizations to support sales activities (shows, events, campaigns, etc) and utilize your marketing expertise to help develop and execute marketing programs that will increase demand and drive revenue.
- Impacts sales results by developing, supporting and executing field marketing and segment activities.
- Execute Marketing campaigns and Plan Events depending on expertise.
- Works with various corporate/field marketing managers to determine appropriate customized programs and strategies for various market segments.
- Provide coordination and project management to ensure campaign success.
- Publicize event and work with Account Development to raise awareness and drive high levels of attendance and participation by targeted audience.
Skills and Knowledge
- 1-2 years’ experience or training in marketing or sales preferred, but willing to make exceptions for the right candidate
- Experience in customer service or other people-oriented fields desired
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to work independently and contribute in a team environment
- Desire to succeed
“Connecting Entertainment and Opportunity with a Purpose."
Role: Promotional Marketing / Advertising Representative - Entry Level
Apply for this job now.