Accounts Receivable ClerkCompensation:
Accounts Receivable (A/R) professionals will find a great opportunity in this growing Retail - Food Store company's dynamic team. To succeed in this role, you will need to enter, post and reconcile batches, research and resolve customer A/R issues, prepare aging reports, place billing and collection calls, maintain cash receipts journal, and update and reconcile sub-ledger to G/L. This position available through Robert Half Finance will develop your career and let you enjoy a generous benefits package.
What you get to do every single day
- Communicate with clients to settle payment issues and help create a payment plan
- Handle payments and compile segments of monthly closings and annual reports in compliance with GAAP
- Enter and balance financial data in a number of ledgers while reconciling bank accounts
- Confirm documents and codes are correct
- Support, relate, and strengthen the mission, values and culture of the organization
- Answer questions from shippers, customers, the sales/marketing department and other stake holders
- Handle a range of basic accounting tasks using standard proceduresJob Requirements:
- 2+ years of relevant experience in accounts receivable
- Proven analytical skills in basic accounts receivable and accounting policy
- Collection Processes experience highly preferred
- Practical knowledge of Explain Variance
- Adeptness in Reconcile Account
- Knowledge of 10 Key Skills
- Reconcile Balance Sheet Account experience highly desired
- General familiarity with Identify Variance
- Deep understanding of data entry
- Foundational knowledge in numeric data entry
- Accounts Receivable (AR) experience desired
- Demonstrated knowledge of Investigate Variance
- AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting or related field
- Great attention to detail
- Efficient in ERP systems
Please contact Robert Half Finance & Accounting at 209.513.9889 for immediate consideration!
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.