Are you a fully qualifed KS1 Teacher looking for a part time role doing PPA cover?
If so Milk-Edcuation would LOVE to speak to you!
Milk-Education are looking for a KS1 Teacher to join an amazing, strong team within the L18 area. The school is looking for somebody who can hit the ground running, a proven track record of good behaviour management and a confident teaching style- sound like you? READ ON
This role is across KS1 classes and is 2 days a week and is full time and starting September- on going. The head would like to meet potential candidates in the last 2 weeks in July.
Our registration process at Milk-Education is super easy, all done on line 3 simple steps and can be worked around out of school hours. Our target is to have teachers cleared and vetted within 48 hours- no hassle for you!
- Previous KS1 teaching experience
- Hold a relevant teaching qualification with QTS.
- Taught in a UK Primary School or British International School in the last two years
- Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident
What Milk-Education can offer you:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Direct links to local schools
- Free Lesson Plans
- Training support sessions.
- Video technology that will increase your chances of long term placements.
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation
We really love to stand out and offer the best support for our Teachers and Schools so before you apply see if we are the right agency for you! Take a look at our website to see our BOLD and FRESH approach to Education-Recruitment: https://#removed#-education.co.uk/
We are the NUMBER 1 rated Education agency on Facebook- but don't just take our word for it! See what fellow Teachers and Teaching Assistants are saying about Milk- Milk Education - Home | Facebook
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to email@example.com or for an informal chat with kelisha call #removed# or submit your application via the form below.
Applicants will be subject to variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.