A local provider of agricultural chemical and fertilizer is actively seeking an experienced Custom Applicator. This Ag retailer has multiple locations, and has a loyal customer base. They believe in providing the highest level of service after the sale, which has led to an established clientele base. They also run all new to late model equipment, and are not afraid to re-invest back into the company.
Custom Applicator Duties and Responsibilities:
- Safely apply chemical and fertilizer to farmers fields
- Operation of self-propelled sprayers and spreaders
- Occasional mixing and blending of chemical and fertilizer
- Consult with farmers and Sales Agronomists
- Repair and maintenance of machinery and facilities
Custom Applicator Background Requirements:
- Prior experience operating heavy Ag equipment
- Self-propelled spraying and spreading preferred - Not required
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Class A CDL, Custom Applicators License preferred - Not required
- Clean driving record
This is a great opportunity for an individual to get their foot in the door with a stable and growing Ag retailer.
You can email me directly at: #removed#
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.