Position: RN - Registered Nurse Nurse Manager
Location: Oakland, CA
Shift:Full-time ; Mon-Fri - 8:30 AM-5:30 PM - Temporary need through 11/16/18
- Maintains clinical competency, as demonstrated in providing and directing patient care.
- Assists and communicates with medical staff concerning patient care issues (e.g., change in condition, refill requests, patient incidents).
- Assesses and Triages patients.
- Participates in the case management of individual patients to ensure the continuity of care.
- Maintains compliance with regulatory agencies, statutes and standards.
- Conducts nursing care in a manner reflective of the philosophy of the client.
- Provides education to patient and patient's personal support system in areas such as disease management, safe sex, etc.
- CA Registered Nursing License in good standing: required
- Graduate from an accredited RN program: required
- Outpatient clinical experience: required
- Demonstrated proficiency in phlebotomy: required
- Knowledge of HIV/AIDS and related medical and patient care issues and concerns in diverse populations
- Strong clinical nursing skills
- Competitive Pay Weekly
- Direct Deposit
- Referral Bonuses
All Medical Healthcare Staffing specializes in matching professionals of all skills levels with openings in the healthcare industry. Our clients are established companies who are experiencing growth and have partnered with us to quickly fill a need in their organization. We find the right people for temp, temp-to-hire and direct hire placements.
Role: Registered Nurse - RN Manager - JO0075041
Apply for this job now.