Our client is looking for a skilled Accounting Clerk to perform a variety of accounting, bookkeeping and financial tasks. They are a cutting edge technology company that is changing the landscape of wearable tech.
The Accounting Clerk responsibilities include keeping financial records updated, preparing reports and reconciling the GL. A successful accounting assistant should be familiar with all accounting procedures and have a flair for numbers. In addition, to be a good fit you will be excited to join a small and growing company where you could eventually lead a team.
- Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting department
- Prepare bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements
- Process expense reports, credit cards, and attributing sales costs
- Reconcile accounts in a timely manner
- Provide assistance and support to company personnel
- Inform management and compile reports/summaries on activity areas
- 3+ years of proven accounting experience, preferably as an Accounts Receiveables clerk
- Strong experience with General Ledger postings
- Competency in MS Office, especially Excel and Outlook
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and financial reports
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- High school degree--Associate’s degree or relevant certification is a plus
- Ability to work in a small start-up type of environment that requires you to wear many hats, be flexible, and implement new processes
Role: Accounting Clerk
Apply for this job now.