HYPER IQ is on a mission to improve software delivery in organizations everywhere. We do that using a proven model than incorporates a strong Software Delivery Methodology, Sound Scalable Architecture, and Powerhouse Team.
We are seeking a Mid Level Software Engineer to join our team! We are a small group making a big impact. We focus and work hard but understand that life is about creating meaningful relationships, making amazing memories, and doing good by other people.
As a member of our team you will be responsible for writing code. We have a strong track record of client satisfaction and we are in need of help to keep that track record up.
- Degree in Computer Science
- History of building web applications
- Strong full stack web development and architecting skills using the C# and the .NET ecosystem
What you will do
- Arguably the funnest thing in the world, Write Code!
Who We Are:
HYPER IQ is headquartered in Lehi, Utah, but our team is spread throughout the world. Everyone at HYPER IQ is free to work in the places they thrive. We know that work is an important part of life and there is much more to life than just work. So while we expect everyone to make measurable progress in reasonable time and to always deliver value to our clients we also expect that you pursue the lifestyle that you dream, in the geography that you choose, with the people that you love.
We've run a profitable business for 7 years straight and worked on a lot of cool technology. We've been successful by always doing right by our clients and having long term relationships.
Who you are:
If you consider yourself a learner, a focused worker, and a thoughtful, kind human, you might just like it here.
We're not looking for Rockstars, Ninja's or Wizards. We're not looking for people to work all hours of the night or over the weekend. We are looking for people who are skilled in their craft, disciplined in their approach, and love to build.
What it's like to work at HYPER IQ
Most of our team works remotely but if you like the atmosphere of other builders, we have desks in the Kiln. co-working space in Lehi and in Salt Lake.
We communicate asynchronously over slack with our team and our clients. We have very few meetings. We believe 8 hours is plenty of time to get work done when you don't slice your day into tiny "work moments". We work at a reasonable pace always looking for measurable progress.
Here's what we offer
* Top 5% salaries - We monitor industry salaries and make sure we’re paying in the top 5%, based on skills and experience, for every position. Salaries are standardized on the Salt Lake City market.
* Work where you want - Work from anywhere in the world. Your home, a co-working space, on the road, you name it. If you feel like moving your job stays with you.
* 40 hour work week - Work is a marathon, not a sprint. We regularly stick to 40 hours a week, with the occasional emergency or once-every-few-years special push demanding more.
* $100/month Fitness Allowance - HYPER IQ will pay up to $100/month for your gym membership, yoga studio membership, running shoes, race registration, or whatever activity you do to stay in shape.
* $100/month Massage Allowance - Every month, you can expense up to $100 towards a massage. Relax, stay loose.
* $1,000/annual Continuing Education Allowance - If you’re interested in taking classes to learn something new or further a skill, we’ll cover $1,000 annually. It doesn't have to be something directly related to your career. The point is to learn something that you feel enriches you as a person.
* Charitable Gifts Match - When you donate money to a qualified charity, HYPER IQ will make a matching gift to that charity on your behalf (up to $1,000/year). Your charity must be registered as a 501c3.
* Coworking Space Stipend - Don't feel like working from home? No sweat. HYPER IQ will pay up to $200/month towards renting co-working space in your city.
* Holiday Cash Gift - At the end of the year, HYPER IQ gives everyone a thank-you gift which equates to $1,000 for every year you have worked at the company.
What about Health Insurance and 401k Retirement?
Because our team is distributed around the world we have chosen to be agnostic when it comes to pre-defined insurance and retirement plans and instead opted to contribute 50% of the health insurance premium you choose up to $500 and match your retirement contribution up to 5% of your annual compensation.
Role: Mid Level Software Engineer C# / .NET
Apply for this job now.