SUPERINTENDENT - COMMERCIAL & FEDERAL CONSTRUCTION
A leading General Contractor providing Construction Management, Design/Build and General Contracting services is seeking a Superintendent that will coordinate all site construction activities and supervise all field personnel.
Superintendents are provided with the necessary support and resources to succeed in their role and ensure all projects are completed to the highest standard.
If you are anindividual who can consistently deliver projects on time, on budget and that exceed client expectations, you are encouraged to apply today!
- Coordinate and supervise all construction activities.
- Directs all field personnel to achieve completion of the project on schedule.
- Maintains open, daily communications on projects to PM and administrative staff
- Create and update project schedules for on-time delivery.
- Evaluate the effectiveness and performance of field personnel and their crews.
- Completes daily reports and daily timesheets on the job site.
- Attend meetings on and off-site as directed.
- Promotes safety practices and procedures.
- 5+ years' experience as a Superintendent in commercial/federal construction
- Familiarity with OSHA regulations.
- Ability to read and evaluate blueprints and relevant contract documents.
- Experience with construction-related software is desirable.
- Understands and promotes the "team" concept.
- Ability to develop/maintain a positive working relationship with clients, public, subcontractors, and suppliers.
- Must be willing to travel.
- Industry-leading compensation and bonus plans
- Complete benefits package
- Positive company culture and promotion of work/life balance
If you enjoy running projects from the field, APPLY NOW to take the next step in your construction career!
For more information on this opportunity call David Burgess at #removed#. Resumes may be confidentially sent to #removed#
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.