Bayonet Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning is looking for a Bilingual Warehouse / Pick up driver
• Responsible for accurate physical inventory counts.
• Maintain precise inventory of all assigned product lines on a daily basis through proper order receiving, accurate order pulling and checking, and thorough stocking and organization.
• Run material out to job sites as needed.
• Verify accuracy of warehouse deliveries.
• Drop off and collect paperwork for installers.
• Process return shipments according to company and vendor policies and procedures.
• Load and unload shipments from all delivery vehicles and common carriers.
• Process freight and ground shipments accurately.
• Sort, stack, and rotate inventory weekly.
• Accurately pull and fill installer’s orders.
• Accurately check pulled orders.
• Assist installers face-to-face with paperwork
• Assist installers over company provided phone.
• Maintain cleanliness of facility.
• Assist other departments within the company as needed.
• Any other duties and projects as assigned.
Hours: Ability to work between the hours of 7:30am-4:00pm depending on work flow. M-F
Overtime as needed
The warehouse environment includes heavy lifting, fast work pace, and team work . Must have good driving record and pass a drug test & criminal background check.
For more information please call 727-245-2120
Bayonet Plumbing & AC is a family-owned and operated business with three locations serving West and Central Florida. In business since 1978, Bayonet is a dynamic and growth-oriented business providing residential new construction services in the greater Tampa and Orlando areas and well as direct-to-home HVAC and Plumbing services.
Role: Bilingual Warehouse/ Pick-Up Driver
Apply for this job now.