Responsibilities include supervision of production, workload scheduling, policies/procedures management, provides production staffing assistance, performs production work as necessary and instills quality and safety consciousness among all production employees.
- Directs and coordinates the daily activities of assigned production department (s)
- Determines work procedures, prepares work schedules and expedites workflow by department
- Maintain all jobs in proper dated order
- Inspects products to verify conformance to specifications and directs setup and adjustments of machines
- Studies production schedules and estimates worker hour requirements for completion of job assignment
- Enforces safety working practices and observes workers to ensure compliance with standards
- Perform production work as necessary
- Coach and Mentor new and current production employees to ensure daily production goals are reached
- Assumes other duties as assigned
BE LOYAL! BE REWARDED! ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF AN EXCITING TEAM?!? CONTINUE TO CONTRIBUTE EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE TO YOUR TEAM; YOU COULD BE ELIGIBLE FOR A RETENTION BONUS! UP TO $1,200! ASK YOUR MANAGER FOR DETAILS…Job Requirements:
- Manage the work of others, include planning, assigning, scheduling and reviewing work, ensures quality standards. Responsible for hiring, terminating, training and developing, reviewing performance and administering corrective action for staff.
Education And/or Experience:
- 5+ years foundry experience
- 3+ years warehouse related, supplemented by on-the-job training to learn associated duties and the nature of the work performed, as well as procedures and work methods in order to become familiar with the company's products, locations, machines and equipment, operating methods and proficiency requirements necessary to fully assume the responsibilities of the job.
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with Generous Company Match
- Company Paid Life Insurance and Long Term Disability
- Short Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discounts