Company: MEDICOPY SERVICES, INC.
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Job Purpose Summary:
To provide quick, efficient, and proficient means for the management and release of protected health information (PHI) to multiple healthcare facilities and to contribute to the company's overall mission of providing secure & meaningful health information exchange (HIE) to help improve the quality of patient care.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Understand and abide by all HIPAA privacy and security laws.
- Interpret and apply HIPAA rules to release of protected health information requests.
- Validate all incoming request for PHI
- Verify patient information using key identifiers
- Conduct quality screenings on incoming PHI to protect patient data
- Verify requesting party contact information including fax number or address.
- Update and maintain an Account of Disclosures Log for all medical records.
- Provide attention and care to patients and patient representatives
- Answer phone calls for status checks and inquiries
- Invoice applicable parties for medical record requests
- Check voicemail and return calls on a daily basis.
**This is an hourly position ranging from $18.00 -$19.00 per hour (based on experience and education)
We review resumes on a daily basis.
Please read the position, its location and before submitting, compare what's required for the job to what experience you bring to it.
Please do not submit more than one resume or submit multiple times. We will determine if what you submit meets the standards of the position we are recruiting and forward your resume accordingly.
Please do not CALL OR CONTACT AN ASSUMED FACILITY WITHOUT PRIOR KNOWLEDGE OF A SPECIFIC INDIVIDUAL TO SPEAK TO.
Powered by JazzHR