Trade Store Assistant
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000
Complete Support for Construction through Honest, Effective, Unrivalled Service
We will be your preferred Partner in Construction Industry Supply
Our WHOLE culture is founded on:
- Willing - We are prepared to go the extra mile
- Honesty - We are open with each other and promise only what we can guarantee to achieve
- Obedience - We are accountable to the organisation and each other
- L oyalty - We will not let ourselves or each other down
- E xcellence - We are driven by a passion to consistently improve
About the Trade Store Assistant Role:
The Trade Store Assistant will be responsible to serve customers as a priority, responsible for checking goods in (replenish/suppliers) stocking up, cleaning, and maintaining the housekeeping within the Trade Store/Warehouse.
However, occasionally situations may arise that require the post holder to perform other duties or tasks as may be reasonably requested by the Regional Trade Store Manager.
Trade Store Assistant Responsibilities:
- Serving customers at the Trade Counter
- Picking goods for customers collecting
- Ensuring a well-stocked and tidy Trade Counter
- Sorting out returns from customers
- Housekeeping of the Trade Store/Warehouse
- Adhering to the Health and Safety policies and procedures at all times, supporting the Regional Trade Store Manager with the H&S commitments to the Company.
- Assisting the trade store manager with stock takes
- Unloading incoming deliveries
- Checking off deliveries/stock transfers and putting into stock
- Completing relevant paperwork to ensure accurate stock control
- In addition, all employees are expected to work within the terms of their contract of employment and adhere to strukta Group policies, values and required ways of working
Trade Store Assistant Requirements:
- Construction Industry Experience would be an advantage
- Counterbalance Forklift Licence
- Excellent Customer Service and Communication Skills, Team Spirit, Safe Handling Awareness.
- IT Literate
- Previous face to face customer service experience
If you think that you are suitable for this Trade Store Assistant role, please apply now!