To be considered for the position, please apply directly to the link below:
The District Sales Manager is responsible for overseeing a District of Independent Wireless Retailers and using consultative strategies to help each retailer/group of retailers create and execute on their business strategy.
What we are looking for:
- Core Competencies (the must haves)
- Business Acumen
- A candidate who understands business (ex: what's a P&L, have you seen a P&L before and what do you do with the information you find in it)
- Ability to make good decisions based on data
- An understanding of how a process works. If you encounter an obstacle, think through how you would work toward a solution.
- A keen eye to break down data metrics, make a connection on how the data impacts the bottom line
- Proactive in anticipating the need of the retailer/dealer and making suggestions to better their business
- Business Development
- Finding new investors, growing a relationship, expanding in a specified market area
- Account Management
- Understanding what it means to grow and cultivate a client relationship
- This is NOT Sales Management or Retail Management
- Hunting for new business
- This will be about 10-20% of the role and will vary depending on the growth partners in the specified territory
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide strategic guidance to Dealers/Owners in changing carrier strategies
- Provide and develop operational, organizational and financial enhancements to improve Dealer/Owner performance
- Implement national and local sales and marketing strategy in assigned territory
- Responsible for territory development and building strong partnerships with Dealers/Owners to promote business and store count growth, either through acquisition or new locations
- Responsible for consulting and collaboration with Dealers/Owners to increase their door productivity and efficiency through provided or approved means
- Work in collaboration cross-functionally with various internal departments to ensure customer satisfaction/needs are met, while maintaining company policies and procedures
- Continuously analyze Dealer/Owner's business (inventory, sales trend, financial status, customer satisfaction, etc.) and suggestion mutually agreeable business solutions to develop their business
- Offer Dealer/Owners on maximization of new product business development strategies based on their sales trends and financial capacity
- Possess an understanding of all VHA product lines, services, carrier information and their distinctions as they pertain to pertinent territory information relevant to the business
- Maintain current knowledge on competitive information related to dealers, carriers and distributors
- Effectively use technology to create efficient communication channels for Dealer/Owners
- Prospect for new dealer and/or partner with Area and Regional Sales Managers on prospecting activities and territory
- Conduct business according to company values
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field preferred; or the equivalent of 4 years field sales experience
- 4 years' field sales/account management experience preferred
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, etc); intermediate proficiency desired
- Some Travel required (local and long distance)
- Must have a valid driver's license
VHA is an equal opportunity employer.
As the leading distributor of prepaid wireless in US, VHA is committed to providing value and profitability to our partners and employees through the VHA Way. We focus on the prepaid wireless industry, and are the largest exclusive Master Agent for the Sprint Prepaid Group serving dealers nationwide in developing their retail business and sales of Boost Mobile brands.
At VHA, we are known for putting customers and employees first. As pioneers in prepaid distribution, our business model focuses on supplying independent retailers the best products and programs delivered on a simple and reliable basis. Throughout the years, we have built an undisputed reputation for trust, honesty, performance and customer service. We are focused on increasing long term sustainable value for our customers, investors, employees and communities.
VHA has grown from a start-up product distributor to a formidable national corporation in a very short period of time. The company was founded in 2001 by Vincent Huang in California as the first Prepaid Only Master Agent. Two years later, VHA became the largest Master Agent for Boost Mobile and continued its cross-country expansion to the Midwest, South and Northeast America. VHA now sells through its 1,800 dealers throughout the U.S.
Today, VHA is headquartered in Diamond Bar California with 100+ employees, 5 regional will-call centers and a network of 1,800 dealers. VHA is named one of the 2014, 2015, and 2018 Best Places to Work in Greater Los Angeles by LA Business Journal.
Role: Manager - District Sales Manager
Location: Fort Lauderdale,
Apply for this job now.