Practice Real Estate Group is currently hiring an agent to work with our clients in San Antonio and The Rio Grande Valley. This position offers excellent long-term growth opportunities for individuals seeking a career in the commercial real estate brokerage industry, and the opportunity to work alongside key decision makers in a growing real estate company. It often requires 50+ hour weeks and a willingness to put in extra hours when required.
The agent will be expected to develop their own business via tools and networks provided by Practice REG while simultaneously servicing the existing business Practice REG has in the market. The agent role in these markets is seen as an integral piece of Practice REG's business model. Our current presence will allow an experienced agent to step in and immediately work on transactions while having a substantial amount of opportunity to grow the business.
The ideal candidate:
- Has a strong desire to compete and win; has grit
- Has experience in sales to doctors OR has experience working in the commercial real estate brokerage industry
- Has excellent written, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Is very comfortable, courteous, and effective on the phone.
- Thrives in a sales/service industry.
- Has a can-do attitude.
- Is easily able to maintain a high degree of professionalism in all forms of communication.
Commercial Real Estate Agent Job Duties:
- Develop new business
- Service existing business of PREG in the market
- Participate in training programs
- Attend industry events in the market and outside of the market; evenings and weekends
- Meet with prospects
- Occasionally work as a team to service business
- Weekly deal updates with management team
- Maintain CRM software so that it is up to date at all times
- Create property reports for clients
- Draft letters of intent
- Maintain proper relationships with landlords and clients
- Currently working in sales where your primary job is interfacing with doctors or practice managers
- Currently a Commercial Real Estate Agent
- Strong writing/grammar skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proficient with Google Apps for Business (Gmail, Google Drive, etc),
- Proficient in Microsoft Office - Excel, Power Point, Word
- Manages time effectively and work on several projects simultaneously
- Strong work ethic and self-motivated
- At least 2, but ideally 4+ years of work experience
In addition to a cover letter and resume, please provide an additional page with a sentence or two addressing how you meet each of the Required Qualifications above. Simple descriptions of relevant past experience are fine.
Practice Real Estate Group specializes in commercial real estate for medical professionals. We excel in advising both start-up and expanding medical, dental, and veterinary practices on not only real estate selection, but the entire opening process from financing to build-out.
We take a passionate and hands-on approach to the business. Our clients benefit from both our deep knowledge of our field and unparalleled diligence and follow through. We care deeply about our clients' success and take great pride in providing a level of service and communication second to none.
Clients frequently recognize Practice REG for taking a highly professional approach that results in sound advice and skillfully negotiated transactions. Practice REG has worked with the full spectrum of owners and investors: REITs, institutional owners and capital providers, foreign capital, US-based private equity firms, pension fund advisors, high net worth individuals, syndication groups and private owners.
In recent years, Practice REG has expanded our services to develop property for our clients and help them sell their businesses.
Practice Real Estate Group was founded by Thomas Allen in 2014, and now has offices in Austin, San Antonio, Houston, Dallas/Fort Worth, Boston, New York, and the Pacific Northwest.
Role: Commercial Real Estate Agent
Location: San Antonio,
Apply for this job now.