Design Group operates from more than 45 offices in the United States and India, providing engineering, consulting and technical services for the world’s leading companies in the food and beverage, life sciences, advanced technology, industrial and other market sectors. Our 1,500-plus technical and engineering experts have direct industry experience in industrial automation, control system integration, facility and process engineering, architecture, construction management, regulatory compliance, enterprise technology and other consulting services.
Barry-Wehmiller is a diversified global supplier of engineering consulting and manufacturing technology for the packaging, corrugating, sheeting and paper-converting industries. By blending people-centric leadership with disciplined operational strategies and purpose-driven growth, Barry-Wehmiller has become a $3 billion organization with nearly 12,000 team members united by a common belief: to use the power of business to build a better world.
Seeking an experienced SeniorElectrical Engineer who is highly motivate to join our team in Bellingham, WA. The successful candidate must have extensive experience in executing projects for the Refining, Gas Transmission or Petrochemical industries with the highest level of quality, cost effectiveness, and a focus on safety. The successful candidate will work with other licensed engineers and experienced designers to design power distribution, motor control, and lighting systems for industrial facilities. The candidate must have excellent communication skills and be able to work with other engineering disciplines, sometimes across multiple offices.
- 8+ years of relevant experience.
- Able to lead the electrical design on a multi-discipline project
- Proficiency in the use of AutoCAD (MEP) software
- Electrical analysis software familiarity (i.e. ETAP, SKM).
- Knowledgeable in National Fire Protection Association/National Electrical Code Standards (NFPA/NEC)
- Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to interact with management, clients, and vendors.
- Must also possess good general computer skills including use of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Engineers must be willing to travel up to 25% to work at project sites, collaborate with design professionals in other offices, for training and other purposes.
- BS Electrical Engineering degree from an ABET school required.
Licenses and Certifications
- A licensed Professional Engineer (P.E.) is strongly preferred
- We are looking for candidates local to the area. For highly qualified applicants outside of the local area some relocation assistance may be available.
Barry-Wehmiller is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V This organization uses E-Verify.
Applicants may be subject to pre-employment screening which may include drug screening, reference checks, employment verifications, background screening and/or skills assessments.
Design Group US Inc