Famous Contemporary Brand is looking for a freelance Assistant Designer to join their team! Our ideal candidate is an engaging and excited individual with experience in either the intimates or swimwear category.
In this exciting role, you will:
· Create CADs and hand sketches that ascribe to the brand’s aesthetic
· Build moodboards and lookbooks for seasonal lines
· Coordinate sample fittings and take note of all necessary changes
· Create tech packs and instructions for production teams
· Manage production timelines and follow up on open items
· Research and report on current trends
· 1-2+ years of experience in design within the apparel industry
· Background in sleep, intimates, and/or swimwear required
· Developed understanding of full cycle design and apparel production processes
· Demonstrated ability to align designs with targeted aesthetic
· Proficiency in Adobe CS strongly preferred
· Strong communication skills and impeccable attention to detail
· Ability to stay organized
Please submit your resume for consideration.
Fourth Floor (FourthFloor.com) leads the fashion industry when it comes to recruiting, and sets the pace for others to follow. We partner with the biggest names in luxury, contemporary, active sports, children, accessories, beauty, and home. From freelance to direct hire, we pair our clients with trendsetting talent so they can stay ahead of the curve. We pride ourselves in building brands, and taking careers to the next level.
Role: Assistant Designer – Leading Contemporary Apparel Brand
Location: New York,
Apply for this job now.