For over fifty years, the Moran Group of companies has focused on life safety and life comfort across the nation. Headquartered in Northbrook, IL, the Moran Group provides a full spectrum of mechanical services for the commercial, industrial, and residential markets: HVAC installation and maintenance, fire protection, and plumbing.
The Moran Group prides itself on nurturing its employees to promote career development and retention. At the Moran Group, employees are considered partners and are valued for their part in the company’s growth.
Located in Northbrook, IL and Griffith, IN, F.E. Moran Fire Protection Northern Illinois is a company within the Moran Group of companies. They provide fire sprinkler and alarm installation, maintenance, inspection, and testing for a variety of markets in the Chicagoland area and Indiana.
Working from our Northbrook, IL distribution center, the Shipping/Receiving Clerk is responsible for organizing and managing inventory. This includes receiving packages from UPS and larger trucks, and managing the tracking of inventory, pulling and staging stock for transport.
- Pulls material from stock and stages for transport.
- Receives deliveries, unpacks, stages and reshelves and stores stock.
- Assists with regular stock checks and annual stock inventory.
- Is accountable for shortages.
- Uses hand truck and manual fork lift to move inventory.
- Hours: 40 hours/week, Monday-Friday between business hours.
- Shipping and receiving experience is required.
- Knowledge of mechanical piping is strongly preferred.
- Experience managing inventory through an automated system.
- Proven experience using a hand truck and a manual fork lift.
- Ability to lift 70 lbs
- Ability to bend and move stock.
Family owned 3rd generation Mechanical Contracting company with 100% management approval rating!
Role: Shipping Receiving Clerk
Apply for this job now.