Milk Education are expecting to be inundated with day-day, short and long term roles once schools re-open.
We are working with a vast amount of Primary Schools across the Bolton area who are looking for EYFS, KS1 and KS2 teachers.
Working on a supply basis is flexible to suit your employment needs, therefore you can work as many or as little days as you require.
Working on a supply basis will open doors into schools that you may have not worked in before. A lot of the schools we work with take our Teachers on a direct contract after seeing the amazing skillset our Teachers have and when they have vacancies available.
The Schools Milk Education work with are happy to employ both NQTs and Qualified Teachers work in their schools and have asked for the ideal teachers to have strong behaviour management with creating excellent engaging lessons.
- Covering across EYFS, KS1 and KS2 as and when required
- Teaching the full Primary National Curriculum to all ranges
- Planning and preparing lessons and marking the work
- Providing planning for the Teaching Assistant to deliver to groups of children
- Supporting groups of pupils who require additional support
- Uphold a strong classroom presence whilst motivating and inspiring all pupils
Required Skills & Experience:
- Previous and recent Primary Teaching experience
- Strong behaviour management with a flexible teaching style
- Enthusiastic, creative and passionate delivery of lessons
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Hold a relevant teaching qualification with QTS, such as a PGCE, B.Ed. or a BA Hons
- Teaching in a UK Primary School or British International School in the last two years
- Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident
Applicants will be subject to variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
We understand it is a difficult time right now whilst schools are closed, however we do anticipate a very high demand once Schools fully reopen to help bridge the gap in children's learning.
All registrations are completed via an online video platform.
To apply for this role, please call Ethan Taberner at Milk Education on 0161 327 0001 at your earliest convenience or submit your CV via the link below.