Dynamics AX Developer - AX Developer, AX2012, Dynamics AX, X++, Developer, Technical Consultant, SSRS, DXF, AIF, TFS, .NET - £25-27 per hour - Remote
Our client, a global end user organisation, require multiple Dynamics AX Developers to provide technical support and customisation of their Dynamics AX2012 system. The role can be completed on a fully remote basis from anywhere across Europe (Euro day rate also available) and will be for an initial 12 month engagement.
Key Skills/ Requirements
- At least 5 years of prior experience of software development, configuration, and system support with Dynamics AX 2012
- Strong technical knowledge of AX
- Extended knowledge Object-Oriented programming technologies including X++ and C#.
- Microsoft SQL Server SQL development and SQL Reporting Services
- Understanding of Team Foundation System, proper code control, and branching of code.
- Deep understanding of WCF/AIF and service-oriented-architecture
- Write and document X++ code.
- Participate in ongoing AX implementation in new regions.
- Responsible for AX technical support to ends users and coordination of related work across IT group.
- Prepars specifications, flow charts, and process diagrams, writes code, works to “debug,” or eliminate errors, from the system.
- Diagnose problems, recommends solutions, and determines whether program requirements have been met.
- Participate in peer code review.
- Perform unit testing and rework codes. Revise and adapt existing code.
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.
Catch Resource Management is a leading provider of Dynamics AX, JD Edwards, NetSuite and other ERP resources to both end users and to product suppliers/authors.
Our consultants deliver a completely professional resourcing service, always backed up by our team of ERP specialists who are all experienced in full project life cycle implementation and support, thus ensuring that we fully understand our clients' requirements and our candidates' skills.
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this position we would welcome your application, however please note that we receive high levels of responses to our advertisements so can only immediately respond to those that are a close match. However, if you are interested in hearing about similar positions then please register on our website: #removed#.